xtina's bl0g

« Older   Newer »
» Gilly.
view post Posted on 2/1/2009, 17:12

Un post lasciato da Chris per augurare a tutti buon anno !

CITAZIONE
Happy New Year Sexy People!!!

Hey guys! I just wantec to take the time and wish you all a beautiful, happy and successful new year! I pray for many blessings and I wish you peace, happiness, health and wealth! There is so much to be thankful for in '08. '09 is gonna be BIGGER AND BETTER!!!

1 day at a time...'09 is mine!!!!

Xo's and O's!
4ever always....
Chrstina Mili a Mili a Mili......!

» Gilly.
view post Posted on 2/3/2009, 14:26

CITAZIONE
“Hey guys! long time no talk!

So I know I been missing in action… but not really. I been in the studio going hard. Working with The-Dream and Tricky. So I been in zoned out and just started getting my work out again! Got some photo-shoots…videos..performances coming up so you know I gotta get riiight, riiight?!!

Tonight I went to the Ne-yo concert for a second. Got to check out ELECTRIK RED.. They’re a new girl group on RadioKillaRecords/IDJ. They killed it! They are pretty damn hot! You gotta check them out on youtube. These chica’s are definitely killing it! Not only that they can dances their butts off…speaking of, they make me wanna get into some deeeeeep choreography lessons ASAP! Especially for these new records I got!!! I mean ASAP! LOL…. Anyway, how y’all been? Tell me wussup!

I got more Video Blogs coming for you soon. If u don’t know– make sure you look in my videos section on my page. You can go behind the scenes of my recent photo-shoot for the cover of King Magazine! Its in stores now!

Thank you all for your on-going support. You guys are the best ever. Hugs and Kisses!

Xtina!

Be on the lookout for The-Dream’s new album Love VS Money out March 10th.”

» Gilly.
view post Posted on 16/3/2009, 09:08

CITAZIONE
Hey Guys! I am not Engaged....

Good Morning y'all.

Just woke up from finishing some work in the studio late last night to some eager phone calls as to whether or not I am Engaged.... No, I am not. Point blank, period. Pretty funny. I really don't have a lot to say about it... I think since I announced the title of my new album "Elope" these rumors seem to be looming around lately... It's an album title and a title track. And to me "Elope" represents taking control of my life and being an adult making my own responsible decisions. Despite anyone's judgement.... I have not run off and Eloped either, LOL. So....that being said.. Stay focused and to anyone who thinks my life is a Publicity stunt... GROW UP. Life is short, enjoy it and stop picking on what I do. Cause if you don't know, I am definitely enjoying life!
RADIOKILLA!

Xtina Mili-BLONDE!

HA! ha

» Gilly.
view post Posted on 28/3/2009, 14:09

CITAZIONE
It’s A beautiful DAy in ThE Neighborhood~!
Just saying Hola!

Being Creative is awesome. Don’t ever let anyone block your creativity. If u have an idea pursue it. I’ve said my peace for the day! HOLLLAAAA!!

Xtina 4 ever!

“ELOPE” coming soon!!!!

» Gilly.
view post Posted on 2/4/2009, 12:58

CITAZIONE
I DO NOT HAVE A TWITTER PAGE
FOR ALL OF YOU WHO TWITTER PLEASE KNOW THAT I DO NOT ACTUALLY HAVE A TWITTER PAGE AND I DID NOT PUT UP AN ADD ON CRAIGSLIST LOOKING FOR “DANCERS FROM EVERYWHERE AND TO TWITTER ME” I BELIEVE WWW.TWITTER.COM/CHRISTINAMILI IS THE ONE THAT PUT UP THAT ADD…ALSO IF THERE IS A TWITTER.COM/CHRISTINAMILIAN OUT THERE TOO THAT IS A FAKE AS WELL.

SOON ENOUGH I WILL OWN MY OWN TWITTER PAGE AND LET U KNOW WHAT THE ADDY FOR THAT IS. THANKS GUYS! SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE OR FAKES!

Xtina! - Myspace

» Gilly.
view post Posted on 24/10/2009, 16:47

CITAZIONE
I been in lala land. I’m sure u guys have been keeping up with what I’m up to on the good ol net… How have y’all been? I’m obviously proud and preggers! Totally excited ;) and the married life has been a lot of fun too! Crazy how life can change rapidly overnight. Lol… I think I started the year off saying I’m gonna go with the flow and let life take me where it wants and here I am! So what’s new? I been working on my sunglass line. I will show you a picture of one of my prototypes and u can tell me what u think. I have 25 samples right now and I am just redesigning them more to my liking.

5 replies since 2/1/2009, 17:12   151 views