xtina's bl0g

« Older   Newer »
;gillicious
view post Posted on 2/3/2009, 14:26 by: ;gillicious

CITAZIONE
“Hey guys! long time no talk!

So I know I been missing in action… but not really. I been in the studio going hard. Working with The-Dream and Tricky. So I been in zoned out and just started getting my work out again! Got some photo-shoots…videos..performances coming up so you know I gotta get riiight, riiight?!!

Tonight I went to the Ne-yo concert for a second. Got to check out ELECTRIK RED.. They’re a new girl group on RadioKillaRecords/IDJ. They killed it! They are pretty damn hot! You gotta check them out on youtube. These chica’s are definitely killing it! Not only that they can dances their butts off…speaking of, they make me wanna get into some deeeeeep choreography lessons ASAP! Especially for these new records I got!!! I mean ASAP! LOL…. Anyway, how y’all been? Tell me wussup!

I got more Video Blogs coming for you soon. If u don’t know– make sure you look in my videos section on my page. You can go behind the scenes of my recent photo-shoot for the cover of King Magazine! Its in stores now!

Thank you all for your on-going support. You guys are the best ever. Hugs and Kisses!

Xtina!

Be on the lookout for The-Dream’s new album Love VS Money out March 10th.”

5 replies since 2/1/2009, 17:12   152 views