Hi, I'm Julian, I'm new here

« Older   Newer »
JulianClarke
icon5  view post Posted on 20/1/2009, 02:25

Salut chacun! Je suis Julian, je suis un admin sur ChristinasWorld.net et sur ChristinaMilianFans.org, j'ai été dit de cette communauté et ai pensé que j'adhérerais, il semble être un bon endroit pour communiquer avec d'autres fans de Christina Milian. Désolé si mon français est mauvais, je suis des Etats-Unis. Je parle l'anglais.

» Gilly.
view post Posted on 20/1/2009, 14:03

Hello !
It's better if you speak English maybe we understand better :D
We are Italians and I don't speak french :P
However, welcome <3
I love those fansite !

JulianClarke
view post Posted on 21/1/2009, 00:22

Ohh ok, thank you Gilly! Thank goodness, sum1 told me this was a french forum and I really only speak English and Spanish, LOL! Allow me to re-introduce my self in English, lol.

Hi everyone! I am Julian, I live in the U.S. and II am an admin on both ChristinasWorld.net and on the official fan forum ChristinaMilianFans.org, I was told about this community through a friend and decided to check it out, it seems to be a good place to communicate with other fans of Christina Milian.

I hope to stay active, if any1 wants to know more about me, hie me up on myspace http://www.myspace.com/julianclarke

» Gilly.
view post Posted on 21/1/2009, 14:04

Ooh thanks to you ^ ^
iI you need help tell me, but with the time zone there will be some problems lol :D

Nephtis
view post Posted on 5/2/2009, 19:33

Welcome :D
SPOILER (click to view)
gilly stai diventando famosa :D
...ma come si fa a scambiare l'italiano col francese? xD

4 replies since 20/1/2009, 02:25   116 views